—— Since 1950 ——
High school by the then Govt. of West Bengal for the benefit of the students of the hills. The school is located at 9th Mile, Upper Cart Road, Kalimpong. At the time of establishment the school was up to Secondary and after few years Higher Secondary section was started but unfortunately due to dearth of teaching staff the H.S. section is not running since 1995.