Rules & Regulations
The school rules have been established in partnership with the community over a long period of time. They reflect the school community’s expectations in terms of acceptable standards of behavior, dress and personal presentation in the widest sense. Students are expected to follow the school rules at all times when on the school grounds, representing the school, attending a school activity or when clearly associated with the school i.e. when wearing school uniform.
Students have the responsibility:
- To attend school regularly
- To respect the right of others to learn
- To respect their peers and teachers regardless of ethnicity, religion or gender
- To respect the property and equipment of the school and others
- To carry out reasonable instructions to the best of their ability
- To conduct themselves in a courteous and appropriate manner in school and in public
- To keep the school environment and the local community free from litter
- To observe the uniform code of the school
- To read all school notices and bring them to their parents’/guardians’ attention
Students are representatives of our school from leaving home until they return and are thus expected to set themselves a high standard of behavior both inside and outside the school.
- Mobile phones will be permitted in school.
- Students will be able to use them on the way to and from school.
- Students will be able to use them in class as learning devices with the express permission of the teacher. Such permission must be sought and received before their use.
- Students will not be permitted to use mobile phones in the school grounds, or during Form Period.