Rules & Regulations
- Students must enter the school premises by 10.40 am.
- If a student needs to leave early the guardian must secure permission of the school authorities.
- Absenteeism must be noted in school diary by the guardian.
- A student must not cause damage to school property.
- The school cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal belonging of the students.
- Guardians must fix prior appointment with a teacher through a note in the specified section of the school diary, if they wish to meet the concerned teacher.
- Students must participate in all co-curricular activities.
- Students are expected to behave in a polite manner with all staff members.
- Students failing to secure 75% attendance in an academic session will not be allowed to sit for annual examination.