1. All the students should maintain discipline of the school.
2. The students should pay due respect and talk politely with the teachers, the staff and any other student of the school.
3. Students’ daily attendance is of utmost importance.
4. The monitress of each section will be attributed certain duties and responsibilities which she should perform.
5. Students should come to the school in neat and clean uniform.
6. No students should wear ornaments, watch or any such accessories in the school. The school authority will not be responsible for the loss of costly articles.
7. The cycles should be kept in a proper way in the cycle stand only.
8. Presence of all the students in the school assembly is compulsory/mandatory. They should attend the assembly in proper discipline and decorum. Absence in the assembly will be considered absence in the school.
9. The school diary should be brought everyday.
10. Any students having attendance below 75% will not be allowed to appear in the Annual/Test examination. This rule may be relaxed considering the medical condition of the student.
11. The good reputation of the school can be maintained by the good behaviour and humbleness of the students. So, the students should maintain such an atmosphere in the school that would help their all round development.
12. The students should enter the Headmistress’ Room, Teachers’ Room and the Office Room only after due permission.
13. The attendance on 26th January and 15th August is compulsory.
14. Any damage to the school property is liable to compensation and punishment.
15. Every student should come to the school within 10:40 A.M. Late comers will not be allowed to attend the classes. No one can leave the school before the final departure bell.
16. Mobile phone in the school is strictly prohibited.
17. The guardians should attend the Parents-Teachers Meeting for the welfare of the students.
Awareness About POCSO e-button
On 18th August 2016, the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights introduced online POCSO e-button. Complaints against any type of sexual harassment with the children should be lodged here at the earliest. To register online complaints, one has to visit NCPCR(National Commission for Protection of Child Rights)’s website – http://ncpcr.gov.in and click on the POCSO e-button.